Thursday, October 21, 2010

Share & Voice: TLC Family Environmental Activities.

(Gulf Oil Spill)


I wanted to share this website with everyone just because I think it is a great way to get kids and families together and aware of the environment with fun activities. If we educate the younger people now about how they're actions affect the planet maybe they will show others later on. One of the activities shows how damaging oil spills are to the environment, I found this interesting because it is an issue that is currently affecting us. Take a look here!

6 comments:

  1. I have also found a bunch of websites that have fun ways to teach children and families about the environment. Cool website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's awesome that we are beginning to teach kids about the environment and what's happening to it, since some day they will be the ones in chare. If we can teach them behaviors that are environmentally friendly now, it will be easier for the next generation to follow in their steps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a good website and I have to agree that it is a wonderful idea to start teaching kids now about our environment so they are aware of things at an early age!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this website. I think it is good that we are teaching the kids about environment early enough that they can learn how to save our environment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great way to show how to save our environment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with everyone. Having younger kids realize the effects of our actions on the environment is a very good thing. If they learn how to be green when they are young, then living a green lifestyle will be easier for them.

    ReplyDelete