Sunday, October 17, 2010

Share & Voice: Future Friendly!




This "future friendly" website shows you ways you can cut down on water use, energy, reduce waste and find products that are sustainably manufactured. Plus, you can join the future friendly challenge which can help you to obtain your goals by sending you promotions and updates to see others goals to help save our resources. P & G (Proctor & Gamble) which owns Tide, Pampers, PUR and Duracell, along with other brands, first introduced Future Friendly at the 2009 Clinton Global Initiative in September of 2009.

You should visit this website to see what products you can start, or maybe not knowingly already are, using to help our planet as much as we can. In my opinion its easier to start using environmental friendly products first to start changing my lifestyle rather than to completely stop something I'm doing, such as eating a certain food source. We all need to start taking small steps towards being "future friendly."

http://futurefriendly.com/Home.aspx

6 comments:

  1. This is an interesting concept. I checked out the site. I didn't realize that the cascade completes dishwasher packets created less water consumption. You would think the liquid would be best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cool that so many companies are trying to make their products more eco-friendly AND the processing more energy efficient. I agree that taking little steps first would be the easiest. It would be hard to cut an entire food source out of our lives right away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an interesting site. I was surprised to see some of the things I am currently using are more environmental friendly than I expected and it was nice to see other ways I can try and use better options!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very good website. I visited the site and learned some new things with how to save some water and energy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice to see all of these companies starting to provide information to consumers. Education is the only way that things will get across to people!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has been really nice to see how many websites and companies have been trying to educate and be more eco-friendly. This website is another example. Before this course I would have never really known where to begin when it comes to learning about becoming more eco-friendly.

    ReplyDelete